Monday, April 1, 2013

Cold shutdown

burned out bulb
This is a post I've been delaying but one which needs to be made: as of now, this blog will be going into "cold shutdown" for awhile.

Certain career constraints have (for now, at least) forced me to put this blog on an extended hiatus. I don't intend to disappear from blogging forever, but for the time being, I'm going to have to let this site go dark for awhile.

I hope those who have stuck with this blog have found it informative (and perhaps even entertaining). In the meanwhile, I look at this less like a decommissioning than I do a SAFSTOR. As circumstances change, I hope to bring things back online again.

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Steve,

    I hope your hiatus doesn't have to last too long, but it is somewhat understandable. I hope you are still able to tweet for the most part.

    I will try to pick up some slack and blog more frequently. Feel free to pass any ideas for blog topics along.

    EntrepreNuke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this blog, Steve Skutnik, I enjoyed it and learned a lot.

    Joris van Dorp

    ReplyDelete